Here is a quick video of how ATC manufacture face shields using our 3d printing / additive manufacturing facilities to provide front line staff with reusable PPE. These shields are printed using materials that are chemically resistant to sterilising solutions. These shields will be printed, sanded, assembled and cleaned before being donated to vital front line staff. This batch is printed in a stacked formation to optimise print capacity.
Our 3D / additive manufacturing facilities allow us to produce rapid prototypes, jigs and fixtures and functioning end use parts for our customers. We have the ability to reverse engineer components and offer customers various additive manufacturing solutions using suitable materials to meet customers’ specific requirements.
For more news on our 3D solutions click here
ATC additive is part of the ATC Group. The ATC Group is an award-winning team specialising in engineering, process and lean solutions.
Our solutions include spare parts inventory, lean manufacturing solutions supply and design for industry 4.0, additive manufacturing including prototyping, reverse engineering, bespoke stainless fabrication and mechanical services and repairs.
ATC specialises in:
- Lean solutions for Lean Environments, Industry 4.0, Assembly Line Configurations, Production Logistics, Workstation Ergonomics etc. Our products are ergonomically designed to meet lean manufacturing and continuous improvement (kaizen) principles.
- Additive or 3D printing and prototyping.
- Sealing components such as gaskets, seals, bellows, o-rings, sanitary/hygienic fittings and clamps, diaphragms, greases/lubricants including food-grade, extrusions and edge trims. Other components include pumps and valves.
- Hydraulic & torque tools such as pumps, cylinders, tensioners, etc. including the service, repair and certification to assist in scheduled preventative maintenance programmes in line with industry standards.
- Bespoke stainless fabrication & precision machining of high quality customised solutions.